Saturday, February 16, 2008

DISNEYLAND!!!!

Yesterday I went to Disneyland with the three day weekend starting it a little early....


NOT! The funny thing though was that about a couple of weeks ago I was all set to go to Disneyland and then Heather remembered a concert she had yesterday.

So that was fine, no big deal, I had to take a test anyway, and decided to procrastinate it instead of taking it early to get to Disneyland.

What makes it even funnier/ironic is when I got home I find out my roommates have all gone out of town (not to Disneyland luckily). So I was home alone as Heather was playing at her concert.

What makes it even more funnier/ironic is that my sister went out of town to Vegas.

Even funnier/ironic is my friends who are married also went out of town to Disneyland/to visit a friend in California.

I thought all this would be o.k. as I figured we do the annual man trip on President's Day, but my buddy Micah who I did it with last year has to work, and Brandon lives in California, so that wasn't going to happen.

I couldn't find a place to go out of town too, so I am going to Bountiful today! Yey!?

Hopefully Disney will happen the last weekend of the month...got that Heather, Wes, Lori, Amy, and Ryan!?! You too Michelle, but I bet you can't be there unfortunately.

If not I guess there's always late March, and Disney World is shaping up for August!

8 comments:

lori said...

oh, Royce...the sacrifices of an engaged man =)

Hope you have a happy (if not magically Disney) holiday.

We're still up for looking at Disneyland dates...what have you guys come up with?

Unknown said...

Turns out it was a good thing we didn't go...but we'll still let you and Heather take the blame. Dates for us are pretty well up in the air...but you know how flexible we are. :)

ROAST said...

Does the last Friday of the month work for all of you for Disneyland? I believe its Feb. 29th? And why was it a good thing you didn't go this past weekend Amy?

heath said...

Sorry love. Only a few concerts left (and I'm not even making you come to this one!). I'm all set for Feb. 29th!

mcampbell said...

Disneyland...oh disneyland...so close, yet so far away. I totally know how you feel. :)

Hope you had a good weekend. Wish I could come on Feb 29. Alas...I fully expect a phone call from y'all, though.

Alisha said...

There once was a guy named Royce
Who made a very rude choice.
He chose not to post...
He's gonna be toast...
When he does post I will rejoice.

heath said...

Wow Royce, people are writing poetry on your blog. Pretty impressive. I'm thinking you're going to have to one-up her there with something pretty creative and funny.

Alisha said...

Hello Heather, whom I have not met but whose husband-to-be is a friend of mine... Let's see how Royce tops that. ;)