Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas Addresses

I know I know...I need to tell the rest of my New York Adventures story, but I just wanted to introduce this page to anyone from facebook that might have found my blog through a recent group I created asking for people's addresses so I can send a Christmas letter/card. If you weren't invited to this group on facebook I most likely have your address already, don't know you well enough, or just forgot to ask you for your address. Or maybe you aren't on facebook. Anyway, I hope to post the rest of the story soon. I am just being lazy. For those of you just first seeing this blog....enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the card!

Unknown said...

post!post!post!

Heather said...

I'm with Amy, post!post!post! I think we are all dying to hear the rest of the New York trip.