Thursday, September 20, 2007

Why I haven't posted what you want me to...

So I haven't posted anything new lately because of interviews. I am currently in the process of interviewing for an internship for the winter semester. So I am answering a bunch of questions like... "What kind of conflicts have you had in groups?", "What is your greatest weakness?", and "What is something that you felt really good about accomplishing?" I hope my answers will get me a good job. Its hard to think of answers to these!

Anyway, I'll try to post "My most embarrassing moment" this weekend.


3 comments:

Michelle Loves Danger said...

ok ok you are forgiven for now! but get going on that blog :)

ROAST said...

I'm doing my best. It will take time to tell my embarrassing story, you aren't involved though unfortunately or maybe that is fortunate.

Unknown said...

okay we need to talk! call me or i'm calling you tomorrow! don't worry-i'm not mad...it's a good thing