Friday, September 14, 2007

If I actually start this thing going...


So I figured people should actually have a legitimate reason to post a comment on my blog (so I can see if people actually have interest in my blog) so here's a list of proposed topics I'll talk about on my blog. So vote for your favorite (or make suggestions even?) so I know what to blog about next time I blog.......I think I used the word blog too many times in this blog.

  • My Collection(s)
  • My Nickname
  • My Most Embarrassing Moment (it happened this summer actually), as did other embarrassing things
  • My Summer (this probably won't be a very good one because SO much happened this summer that I would have to be more specific in my blog topics).
  • About me...
I think those are all the topics I can think of for now...let me know what you want.

In the mean time here's a picture of what I think about when I think about blogs.

6 comments:

Kyle said...

Royce...I am officially sanctioning your blog, and I commend it to all in search of knowledge AND wisdom.

Unknown said...

you know i'll read whatever you say

Michelle Loves Danger said...

talk about your most embarrassing moment!!! was i involved in anyway?!

Alisha said...

Embarrassing moment, totally!!! :)

Dan Steinmetz said...

how about all of the above? :)

Unknown said...

so start writing already! j/k